The Best Pre-Workout You’ll Ever Need
The gym should not be an isolated experience. Sometimes it is easy to just go to the gym, come home, and forget about it. But if you want to be serious about your exercise routine and muscle building then you need to start prepping your body and muscles to work at their peak during your workout (and helping them repair afterwards). The best way to achieve this is to invest in a pre-workout.
Pre-workouts provide the initial push that allows an athlete to perform all the necessary core workouts and sustain performance. It also allows for a more complete workout that helps you to reach the highest potential your body can achieve.
Athletes need the ability to withstand fatigue and train harder for longer periods of time, and the best pre-workout supplements can aid in achieving those long-term muscle building goals. The best pre-workout supplements aren’t just a shot of adrenaline at the start of a work out, but a prolonged release throughout your routine so you can do anything with the same intensity that you had at the start.
When looking for the best pre-workout supplement, formula is key. There are certain ingredients that most pre-workout supplements and pre-workout drinks contain such as creatine, branched-chained amino acids (BCAA), L-citrulline, beta-alanine, nitric oxide and caffeine (just a LITTLE bit of caffeine). Let’s walk through each of these ingredients and their role in top pre-workout supplements.
- Creatine naturally occurs in the body and it helps regenerate adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which increases the available fuel that will increase muscle strength, size and power output.
- Creatine is one of the most effective and most scientifically backed natural pre-workout supplements in strength training.
- You can obtain creatine through different meats and fish; however, for an athlete, you would have to eat A LOT of meat and fish to gain a sufficient creatine supply. This is why it’s important to use a top pre-workout supplement that includes creatine.
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) also help stimulate protein synthesis and are vital before and throughout a workout.
- They’re important to muscle recovery, so it’s important to supply your body with them right before you start your workout.
- A pre-workout with BCAAs helps ensure that your body stays anabolic and builds lean muscle, rather than catabolic and breaking down the lean muscle you’ve worked hard to build.
- L-Citrulline is another amino acid that the body makes naturally. The kidneys change l-citrulline into l-arginine (nitric oxide), which helps the heart and blood vessels work at their peak optimum during a workout.
- Basically, it allows for more blood flow throughout your vessels.
- L-Citrulline is a great complement to creatine and can also increase protein synthesis and nitric oxide levels, and reduce muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Beta-alanine is a beta amino acid known to aid in the production of carnosine. Carnosine is needed by muscle cells to act as a kind of buffer, to control intracellular Ph.
- Beta-alanine can also increase exercise capacity and aids in building lean muscle mass.
- It helps the body to recover during rest intervals and is another great supplement to creatine. Taking a pre-workout supplement or pre-workout drink with it can push both supplements to most effectively build lean muscle.
- Nitric-oxide shuttles each of the above ingredients faster and quicker into your muscles, so that you never need to add another dose to get more out of it.
Taking the best pre-workout supplement is important for your workout routine, similarly, avoiding harmful products and ingredients that can hamper your body’s hard work is also important.
Products/Ingredients to Avoid
High amounts of caffeine can get your heart racing and make it feel as though it is helping you to perform, but in reality you need a lower heart rate during exercise to get the best results. Caffeine has also long been known to provide only a short and temporary spike in energy, with the costly side effect of a sugar crash. Additionally, high caffeine levels can cause dependency, which can lead to caffeine withdrawals.
Cheap Pre-Workout Supplements
We aren’t saying you need to go buy a $100 dollar product instead of a $50 dollar product, but generally speaking, all of the above ingredients will cost a little more to put into a supplement. More often than not, discount pre-workouts just pump a lot of caffeine into the product to make you feel as though you are pumped, which might give you a quick jolt of energy but has no additional benefits for the body.
No Athletic Benefit
To reiterate, pre-workouts that just try to get your heart pumping as fast as it can go don’t benefit you as an athlete. This high often doesn’t last for an entire workout routine and the high might allow for great performance but doesn’t help the body retain the full benefits of the performance that can come with the correct pre-workout supplements.
Progenex Products Force: Best Pre-workout Supplement You’ll Ever Need
Progenex has created the perfect blend of the above ingredients to allow the body to train harder and longer, providing superior results. Our Progenex Force has been shown to increase energy, strength, stamina, clarity and mental focus. It also maximizes a person’s ability to train harder and longer, by fueling muscles and blocking fatigue pathways. As the best pre-workout supplement, Progenex Force will prevent catabolic muscle breakdown. After consulting athletes, scientists and everyday exercisers, Progenex Force was created by combining the exact ingredients listed above into a special blend of the best pre-workout supplements to get superior results.
By being the top pre-workout supplement, Progenex Force will optimize performance through increased blood flow, oxygen transport and the delivery of key nutrients during training. It will increase stamina and clarity, and even mental focus, keeping you pumped from the second you enter the gym to the second you take your post-workout.
By supplementing your routine with a top pre-workout supplement such as Progenex Force, you can start to see the results you’ve been wishing for. Force has been tested and shown to have the results that athletes need, to achieve the performance level that they want and sometimes need. If you want to ensure that your time in the gym is giving you the best results, give Progenex Force a try.