- 1 scoop PROGENEX Belgian Chocolate Recovery
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 T granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 large egg OR 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (dairy or nondairy milk)
- Chocolate chips
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with cooking spray and add your PROGENEX protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, sweetener of choice, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the egg/whites and mix into the dry mixture. Add the milk of choice- If the batter is too crumbly, continue adding milk of choice until a very thick batter is formed. Top with chocolate chips and microwave for 60 seconds, or until just cooked in the center.
Serving Size: 1