- butter for the baking dish
- 3 half-pint containers fresh blueberries or one 16-ounce bag frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 2 cups Progenex Haute Cakes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 8-ounces of whipped cream or one scoop of vanilla bean ice cream
Heat oven to 375° F.
Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Add the berries and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sugar to the dish and toss.
In a large bowl, combine the PROGENEX Haute Cakes, milk, and eggs until no lumps remain. Pour the batter over the blue berries. Bake until the crust is golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.