- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 3 scoops of Tropical Vanilla Recovery
- 4 cups of rice crisps
- 1 Large Bowl
- 1 Glass Baking Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Metal Spoon
- Clean Hands
- Take your Large Bowl and combine the following ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 3 Scoops of Tropical Vanilla Recovery
- Take your metal spoon and evenly mix these ingredients together
- Now add in your 4 Cups of Rice Crisps
- Take your clean hands and mixed together all of the ingredients. Make sure that the Peanut Butter and Rice Crisps are evenly mixed.
- Now take your mixture and spread it evenly into your glass pan
- Place your glass pan into the Freezer for 30 Mins
- Now that 30 Minutes are over, cut your Rice Krispies into Bar
- For a little extra sweetness drizzle Chocolate Sauce onto every square and Enjoy!
Serving Size: 6-10
There are not comments yet. Be the first one to post one!