- 3 Bananas Cut & Frozen
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter Smash Recovery
Please note that for this recipe you will need the following appliances: A Blender, Loaf Pan or Ice Cream Bowl as well as a Freezer!
- Add 3 Frozen and cut Bananas to your blender.
- Next add 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk to your blender.
- Now add in 2 Scoops of our Chocolate Peanut Butter Smash Recovery to your blender.
- Blend all of the ingredients in your blender until you have a smooth consistency. If you have a Vitamix please use your wand for better texture. If you have a standard blender please use pulsing technique, this will help your mixture blend better.
- Once your blend is finished, pour your Progenex mixture into your Loaf pan or Ice Cream bowl and place it into the Freezer until the mixture has become solid.
- Now that your mixture is solid, grab your favorite spoon and enjoy your guilt free, oh so delicious Progenex Ice Cream!
Serving Size: 1